Today Darry got mighty angry at Ponyboy. So angry that he went and hit him. I was surprised, because Darry had never, ever, hit him. I knew Darry didn't mean to, because he was just as surprised as I was. But Ponyboy was so upset, he turned and ran. Darry yelled that he didn't mean to, but Ponyboy musn't have heard. Gosh, I hope he's all right. The Socs can get mighty nasty with us Greasers.
October 4, 1956 10:15 AM
Ponyboy still hasn't reterned to us. And to make matters worse, the fuzz found a dead Soc in the park, stabbed in the heart. We filed a missing persons report for him and Johnny today. Later today I'll ask Dally if he has an idea of where they could be. If he does know, he probably wont tell. I could probably learn more from my horse, Mickey Mouse.

very interesting paragraphs
ReplyDeletearen't they, though?
ReplyDeleteYeah sure, its good I guess, but uh, it sorta sound like and old lady form alabama chewing on a rotten piece of green gum that tasates like mould, but great work though, yeah, great work, sure, it sounds just like Soda, Cough, yeah its ... Great :$
ReplyDeleteFantastic?