Sep 30, 2009

Part II: Putting it All Together

October 4, 1956 5:56 PM

I went and saw Dallas today. I found Ponyboy's sweater with him. This proved to me that he knew where Ponyboy was. I asked him where Ponyboy and Johnny were, and he said the same thing he told the fuzz: Texas. I didn't believe him, but I gave him a note to give Pony saying that Darry was sorry and he didn't mean it, that this is killing Darry, and that I want them to turn themselves into the fuzz, even though that isn't an option.

October 4, 1956 10:34 PM

Us greasers made a deal with the Socs today. The deal was that we would have a big fight and if the Socs win, nothing changes. But if we win, the Socs back off. I hope Ponyboy and Johnnycake return soon. We need them for the fight. And also, Dally might be brought in to the fuzz and be unable to help. We need them to win.

October 5, 1956 9:27 AM

I cant find Dally anywhere. I think he`s off seeing Johnny and Pony. I hope he tells them about the rumble. It may convince them to come back.

3 comments:

  1. Very good, but you need to work on your spelling. I like the format you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure, its good I guess, but uh, it sorta sound like and old lady form alabama chewing on a rotten piece of green gum that tasates like mould, but great work though, yeah, great work, sure, it sounds just like Soda, Cough, yeah its ... Great :$


    Fantastic?
























    Well its good I guess

    ReplyDelete